• Medications at School

  • If your student requires medication while at school, please fill out the Medication Consent form below. There are 2 seperate forms. The prescription forms is for those medications requiring a physician to prescribe. The over the counter form is for medications such as tylenol, ibuprofen, tums, cough drops, benadryl, etc. that can be purchased without a physician order. ALL medication given at school requires permission. Verbal permission is vaild once only and requires written permission as soon as possible.


    The school NO longer provides any medications to students. They must be supplied by parents/guardians.